- 1 KVS Recruitment 2018 | 546 PGT, TGT & PRT Latest and Upcoming Job Vacancy for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Apply Now
- 1.1 Read More Upcoming Government Job | SSC Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.2 All latest and Upcoming Kendriya Vidyalaya [KVS] recruitment 2018 notification details about Job Vacancy, Application Form, and Links to Apply Online, Eligibility and More Details:
- 1.3 TGT, PGT & PRT Job Notification and Eligibility Criteria Details for KVS
- 1.4 Note:- We Recommend you to Checkout the Official notification provided by us with the job post.
- 1.5 Read More CBI Recruitment | CRPF Recruitment 2018
- 2 Eligibility criteria required for KVS Recruitment for TGT, PGT & PRT jobs 2018
- 3 How to Apply for KVS Job Recruitment 2018
- 4 Kvs recruitment 2018 Apply online @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 5 Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT TGT PRT Exam Syllabus/Pattern
- 6 Upcoming KVS Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
KVS Recruitment 2018 | 546 PGT, TGT & PRT Latest and Upcoming Job Vacancy for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Apply Now
KVS Recruitment 2018 | 546 PGT, TGT & PRT Latest and Upcoming job vacancy for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Apply Now. All Candidates, who are looking for a job KVS or we can say Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. If yes, then it’s a good news for all candidates looking for suitable Teaching Job in Central Schools. We Would Like to Inform you that KVS is recruiting interested and eligible Candidates to teach and make a bright future for Students. KVS has Published a Notification for a Job Vacancy of 546 Posts for PGT, TGTAnd PRT Job post. Like every year Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan published thousands of the vacancies and offer thousands of government jobs. Govt. jobs are the first priority of every Indian jobseeker & it is more in demand if it is central govt jobs instead of state government jobs.
So, As every year, it is a great opportunity to grab a govt job in the year 2018. All Interested candidates can apply for the Teaching Recruitment 2018. In daily employment newspaper, K.V.S published bumper vacancies for Hiring candidates for the PGT, TGT & PRT Post (546 vacancies). Candidates who are 10th/12th/bachelor/ master/ B.ed degree or any higher/ equivalent qualification pass from an institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government can apply for the same post.
Read More Upcoming Government Job | SSC Recruitment 2018-2019
All latest and Upcoming Kendriya Vidyalaya [KVS] recruitment 2018 notification details about Job Vacancy, Application Form, and Links to Apply Online, Eligibility and More Details:
All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply application form through online mode from the official website on or before the Last date 17-10-2017 Below you will get complete detail about kvs teacher job notification in 2018 session like KVS Job Recruitment 2018 Notification/Advertisement, How to Apply, Last Date to Apply, Online Registration, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Download Application Form, Download Admit Card, Result, Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus, etc.., are given below:
TGT, PGT & PRT Job Notification and Eligibility Criteria Details for KVS
|Post Name||TGT, PGT & PRT|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300/- to -34,800/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4,200/-|
|Location of Recruitment||North India|
|Age||Upper age limit is 40 for PGT, 35 for TGT & 30 for PRT years as on 17-10-2017.Age Relaxation:
1.Sc/ st: 5 years
2.OBC candidates: 3 Years
3.woman candidates:: 10 years
|Educational Qualification||PGT post:
Master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the respective discipline.
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the respective discipline.
2. Passed in CTET Paper-II with B.Ed
3. Diploma in relevant subjects
4. Computer Knowledge
1. Senior secondary school certificate with 50 % marks or Intermediate with 50% or any equivalent degree.
2. CTET pass
3. 02 Years Diploma Course in Education (D.Ed) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
|Application Fee||For OBC/ General categories you have to pay Rs. 750/-
& for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates :- no fees
Candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/ master credit/debit card or SBI e-Challan.
|Selection Process||Candidates will be shortlisted/ selected through written test, Medical test & personal interview|
|How to Apply Offline||The Application form shall be filled offline along with Photograph, certificates etc as a prescribed format.
1. Three recent passport size photos
2. self-attested copies of documents
3. Self-addressed envelopes ( 25 x12 cm ) with the postal stamp worth Rs. 40/- in an envelope super scribed as Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….” and submit it to send to relevant center before 30 days from the starting date of this job.
|Important Links for KVS Recruitment||Officail Notification|
Note:- We Recommend you to Checkout the Official notification provided by us with the job post.
Read More CBI Recruitment | CRPF Recruitment 2018
Eligibility criteria required for KVS Recruitment for TGT, PGT & PRT jobs 2018
All eligibility requirements like Age Limit, Educational Qualification are given with the job post above or you can check out the notification provided with the Job Post above. You Need to Meet the eligibility criteria for the job provided by the KVS. And then you need to apply for the job before 17 October 2017.
How to Apply for KVS Job Recruitment 2018
- Open the KVS official website.
- In a homepage, click on the KV North Eastern Zone TGT PGT Primary Teacher Notification link and download it to your device.
- Read all the details provided in an advertisement for being sure about eligibility.
- Now, click on “Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Group B Posts Online Application Form” link to start the registration process for the above posts.
- A prescribed format of application will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the mandatory details like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Age, Category, Education, Communication Address, Email, etc. in the form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of certificate, photograph, signature, and thumb impression as per instructions.
- Pay examination fee as per your category and post through the prescribed link attached with the form.
- Check out the entered information and then press “Final Submit” button.
- The system generated login ID and password will appear after successful submission.
- Save the login ID and password to your computer for further use.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout of application for document verification.
Kvs recruitment 2018 Apply online @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
If you are looking for government jobs and interested for the PGT(Post Graduate Teacher), TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) & PRT(Primary Teacher) post then you have golden chance for apply online before last date i.e. 17-10-2017. Before applying online you must read KVS RECRUITMENT 2018 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION. After reading official notification all the candidates are requested to keep their supportive stuff with them like their photograph, Degree, Signature, thumbs impression, email ID, phone number etc. Now click the following given link to apply online now.
Important dates for KVS Job Recruitment
- Official Notification Publication Date: 28/09/2017
- Starting Date for apply Online Application: 03/10/2017
- Last Date for Online Application & Fee submission: 17/10/2017
- Last date for online form correction: 17/10/2017
- Exam Hall Ticket Download Date: 01 or 02 weeks before a date of exam
- KVS Principal PGT/TGT/PRT Exam Date: Nov/Dec 2017
- Written Exam Result Release Date: Update Soon
- Interview Schedule: Update Soon
- Final Result Announcement Date: Notified Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT TGT PRT Exam Syllabus/Pattern
- There will be two parts in the question paper i.e. Part-I & Part-II
- The written test will have total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The syllabus will have subjects as follows:
- Part-I: General English (15 marks) and General Hindi (15 marks).
- Part-II: Teaching Ability (40 marks), Reasoning Ability (40 marks) and Current Affairs (40 marks).
- The combined time duration for both parts will be 150 minutes.
Upcoming KVS Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
As You All know, KVS Publishes Job posts every year, So as long as the job is published, you can just apply for the Specified Job that you’re eligible. On JKAlerts.in we will Provide the official Notification for all upcoming Job in 2018-2019 Posts as soon as available. For more latest/upcoming government jobs or more Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan jobs update keep visit us we will come provide you best jobs for your profile.
Check More Latest and Upcoming Jobs on www.jkalerts.in