- 1 Bombay High Court recruitment 2019-20 | Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon Post Available | Apply Now
- 2 Bombay High Court Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon Notification Details:
- 3 How to Apply for Bombay High Court
- 4 Upcoming Bombay High Court 2019-2020
Bombay High Court recruitment 2019-20 | Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon Post Available | Apply Now
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019-20: Bombay High Court has published an 8921 Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon Posts. Get the official notification of recent job opening in Maharashtra. Bombay High Court Recruitment is handled by Govt Department. As per Bombay High Court, there are 8921 posts currently running for Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon is available, it’s having Minimum Requirement of 7th pass and 10th Pass. You can get Selected on the basis of Merit List/Interview?Screening Test and academy Marks. You can apply for this before the last date of this post within 30 days for Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon.
So, If you’re interested in this job, read the details below carefully, we also have given easy steps below for you to apply for this job easily by yourself. All Important Link for Downloading Notification & apply online/Offline Instruction, all important dates are given below.
Bombay High Court Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon Notification Details:
Before you apply for this job, you need to read minimum requirement, eligibility criteria for this job, which is given below:
1.Post Name: Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon
2.Name of Department: Bombay High Court
3.Job Location: Mumbai
4.Total no. of Vacancy: 8921
6.Application Fee: Not Available
7.Last Date to Apply: within 30 days
8. Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years As on 28-03-2019
9. Check Post Wise Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon Posts:
Below are the details about minimum recruitment for this job for all candidates. To check whether they are eligible for Bombay High Court recruitment 2019:
- Educational Qualification:
- Stenographer: S.S.C Passed + Shorthand Speed 100 wpm in Inglish & 40 wpm Typing Speed + Shorthand Speed 80 wpm in Marathi & 30 wpm typing speed In Marathi. + Computer Knowledge Certificate.
- Junior Clerk: S.S.C Passed + 40 wpm Typing Speed + 30 wpm typing speed In Marathi. + Computer Knowledge Certificate.
- Peon: 7th Standard pass with good Physique.
- Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 38 years as on 28-03-2019.
Note:- Read official Notification given below for full details about this job. Provided in Important Link Section below.
The Selection will be made as per Screening Test & All Eligibility Criteria Provided to the candidates.
Note:- Read Official Notification for more details.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||—|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||within 30 days|
|Date for Screening Test||—|
|Result Date of Screening Test||—|
|Official Notification Download Link (English)||Click Here|
|Official Notification Download Link (Marathi)||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for Bombay High Court
All Interested Candidates have to Check if they are eligible for the job or Not by reading all selection process and eligibility criteria, and Educational Qualification. And If you are eligible, then follow the following steps:
- Before applying online candidate should have valid email id, mobile no & scanned copies of all relevant certificates.
- First, visit the Official Website of Bombay High Court, i.e. http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php
- Search for the Recruitment/Career Category and find the Notification for the post you are going to apply.
- Click on that link.
- Then, read all the details carefully, mentioned in the Official Notification or Official Advertisement of that post.
- Click on the Apply Online option if the mode of applying is Online. If the Mode of Applying is Offline, then click on Download option to Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Enclose required documents such as Age Proof, Certificates of Educational Qualifications, Certificate of Experience, Aadhar Card & other relevant certificates.
- Send the Application Form through Online if the mod of applying is online. OR you can also Send the Application Form to the address mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Take a Print Out of the Application Form for any future use.
Note:- You can read official notification for more details.
Upcoming Bombay High Court 2019-2020
You’re looking for more upcoming jobs in Bombay High Court recruitment 2019-2020. we will be updating more and more jobs in Bommbay High Court as soon as they are published. you can stay tuned for more upcoming govt jobs in 2019. you can bookmark this page or subscribe to our free job alerts provided by JKAlerts.in.