HSSC Recruitment 2019-2020 | 509+ Latest & Upcoming Job Vacancy Available, Apply Now
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites Application for the post of 509 Male Constables for Telecommunication Wing on direct recruitment basis in Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Apply Online before 20 March 2017. Interested Candidates can apply Online and Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details for HSSC Recruitment are Given Below:
HSSC Job Details:
|Post Name||Constables (Male) (Telecommunication Wing)|
|No. of Vacancy||509|
Candidates will be selected based on Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test & Skill Test, Physical Measurement Test & Interview-cum-Personality test. Physical Screening Test (PST) only of qualifying nature i.e. no marks shall be given for passing PST.
All those candidates who qualify the Physical Screening Test shall be given a Knowledge Test of 60 marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions with a provision of negative marking.
The candidates after PST, KT and the scrutiny of documents shall undergo Physical Measurement Test. Candidates shall be called for Interview-cum-Personality Test on the basis of their combined scores in Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test upto three times the numbers of vacancies in each category.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Nationality :Indian
- Age Limit :21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation: OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate 3 years, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 05 years & Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 10 years.
Payments can be made only through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hssc.gov.in form 20.02.2017 to 20.03.2017 till 11.59 P.M, thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of hssc recruitment Online Application : 20.03.2017.
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee : 22.03.2017