- 1 India Post office recruitment 2018-19 | 50000+ Jobs Notification | Apply Online here now @www.indiapost.gov.in
- 2 India Post office recruitment 2018-19 | Official Notification for Various job vacancy | Govt Jobs Alert 2018
- 3 India Postal Job Recruitment 2018-19 Region Wise Jobs vacancy, Admit card, Application form, Apply Online, and Result Details etc.. Details :
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Post Office Recruitment 2018
- 5 How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2018-19, Apply online or Download Post office Job Recruitment form :
- 6 Post office Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online Links and Official Notification Download
- 7 About India Post office Job Recruitment 2018-19 for various posts
- 8 India Post office Job Recruitment 2018-2019 for various posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment 2018-19 and for Various Post Job Vacancy Notification
India Post office recruitment 2018-19 | 50000+ Jobs Notification | Apply Online here now @www.indiapost.gov.in
India Post office recruitment 2018-19, Apply online here now @www.indiapost.gov.in. All the candidates who were looking for a job in Government department of India. The Indian Postal Recruitment Service has recently released a Notification for recruiting the candidates who were waiting for the Job vacancy in various posts of India Post office recruitment 2018-2019. India post office will be publishing more than 50000 Job Posts. It is a good news for all the candidates looking for a job in India Post office Job Recruitment 2018-19. All the interested candidates as well as Eligible Candidate to Apply Online via official Website @indiapost.gov.in.
The Post office recruitment 2018-2019 has mentioned in their official Notification about the there are More than 50000 Upcoming job Vacancy is available for Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Multi Tasking Staff or we can say MTS, Mail Guard, Postman, Post Officer, Postal Assistant, Director Senior Hindi Translator, India Postal Service Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Lower election Grade post, Stenographers Grade D, PS & Private Secretary, Junior Hindi Translator, Sorting Assistant, Stenographers Grade II, Typist – Hindi and various posts.
India Post office recruitment 2018-19 | Official Notification for Various job vacancy | Govt Jobs Alert 2018
It is a great opportunity for candidates looking for a job in Post Office Recruitment is a great opportunity for the graduates, 10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma candidates, Engineers and various other posts. Post Office Recruitment 2018-19 Notification/Advertisement, How to Apply, Last Date to Apply, Online Registration, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Download Application Form, Download Admit Card, Result, Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus, etc.., are given below:
|Unit Name||India Postal Circle Department|
|Job Type||Central Government|
Check More Jobs in Defence | SSC Recruitment
India Postal Job Recruitment 2018-19 Region Wise Jobs vacancy, Admit card, Application form, Apply Online, and Result Details etc.. Details :
Region wise recruitment for post office details are given below in the table, you can check for official notification depending upon your region. you can check more about the recruitment by clicking below on your region:
|Organization||Total Vacancies (50,000+)||Details|
|Madhya Pradesh||1859||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||391||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||1126||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||310||Click Here|
|North Eastern||784||Click Here|
|India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)||1,737||Click here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Coming Soon||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||5314||Click Here|
Above are the links to Apply Online or Offline for the India Post Office Recruitment 2018-2019, you can apply for the Multi Tasking Staff or we can say MTS, Mail Guard, Postman, Post Officer, Postal Assistant, Director Senior Hindi Translator, India Postal Service Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Lower election Grade post, Stenographers Grade D, PS & Private Secretary, Junior Hindi Translator, Sorting Assistant, Stenographers Grade II, Typist – Hindi and various posts.
All Job Posts Available in Post Office Recruitment 2018
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Mail Guard (MG)
- Post Officer
- Postal Assistant
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Stenographers Grade II (SG II)
- Inspector Posts
- Director Senior Hindi Translator (DSHT)
- India Postal Service Group A
- India Postal Service Group B
- India Postal Service Group C
- India Postal Service Group D
- Lower election Grade post
- Stenographers Grade D
- Senior PS & Private Secretary
- Typist – Hindi
Eligibility Criteria for Post Office Recruitment 2018
ll Candidates must read given eligibility criteria carefully, all details about the recruitment given in official notification given in every region wise recruitment of post office.
Educational Qualification for India Post Office Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates must have cleared at least 10th Matriculation or 12th/ HSC with English as compulsory subject govt Approved State Board or Central Education Board.
- Candidates should also have Completed Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduation from Govt Affiliated University/Institute.
- If you want to know more about the educational qualification required for the Specific Post then you need to check more in Official Notification.
Age Should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 Years.
Application fees can be deposited either by online or offline modes as per candidates convenience.
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 100
- Reserved Quota and Women Category Candidates: No Fee
It still depends on the specific organizational form. Read the Detailed Fee Structure in official Notification.
Pay Scale (per month):
Those applicants who appointed for above postal jobs are assured to be paid between Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and with the Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-, Along with other benefits/allowances by the department.
For detailed salary structure of particular post, please Read the official notification.
Selection Procedure for Indian Postal Office Recruitment 2018:
Candidates would be selected on the basis of
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Typing Test (according to post).
In the Bhartiya Dak Bharti Process, DOP authority does not take an interview. They directly appoint candidates through a selection process consist of Aptitude Test (Online Exam). The final merit gets prepared by officials based on applicants & performance in Online Examination. For Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement, the final selection will be done through candidates & Academic Merit of the 10th standard exam. An automatically generated merit list to be made by the department for vacancies.
Check More Jobs in Government Department of India
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2018-19, Apply online or Download Post office Job Recruitment form :
As applicant can Apply Application form through Online Mode or the offline Mode depending upon the post given by the India Postal Recruitment 2018-2019. Interested candidates can apply for the same post on or before the last date (Soon update!)
The candidates can follow these Steps to Apply Online or Download the Post Office Recruitment Form. Steps to Download the Application Form are as follows. Follow Below steps to Apply Online Application Form:-
- First, visit the Official Website of Post Office, i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment/Career Category and find the Notification for the post you are going to apply.
- Click on that link.
- Then, read all the details carefully, mentioned in the Official Notification or Official Advertisement of that post.
- Click on the Apply Online option if the mode of applying is Online. If the Mode of Applying is Offline, then click on Download option to Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Enclose required documents such as Age Proof, Certificates of Educational Qualifications, Certificate of Experience, Aadhar Card & other relevant certificates.
- Send the Application Form through Online if the mod of applying is online. You can also Send the Application Form to the address mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Take a Print Out of the Application Form for any future use.
Post office Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online Links and Official Notification Download
All the interested candidates who want to apply online application form for the India post/postal office recruitment 2018-2019 for Postman, Postmaster, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) & various Vacancy must firstly, read the official notification carefully that is provided Below:
Important Links for India Post Office Recruitment 2018:
Important Dates India Post Office Recruitment 2018:
- Last Date for online Application form Submission: Update soon!
Stay with us for more updates. Get here the current or upcoming India postal circle jobs or other recruitment, govt jobs in 2018-2019.
About India Post office Job Recruitment 2018-19 for various posts
About India Post office Job Recruitment 2018-2019 for various posts. The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India. It was believed that the Postal System in India was first introduced in between 321 BC and 297 BC by Emperor Chandragupta Maurya to send confidential information of his Empire to the far places. India was the First Country to adopt the Postal System as it was a British Colony then.
East India Company Governor General Lord Dalhousie was responsible for the Postal System in India. EIC (East India Company) initialized the post office in the year, 1722 and opened the first General Post office in Kolkata in the year 1774.
First Postal Stamp of India, Scinde Dawk which was issued in the year 1852. Headquarters of Indian Postal System is situated in New Delhi. At Present India is the Largest Postal Network in the World, and many of the carts were sent through the Indian Railway and many other Road Transportation. It has 1,53,454 Post Offices, 5,62,00 Letter Boxes and providing services over 6,04,341 Villages, Towns and Cities in the Country.
List of Postal Circles in India
The Postal Circles in India according to 1909 Indian Postal Guide.
|S.No.||Postal Circle||Head Quarters Located at.|
|1.||Bengal ( Including Bihar ).||Calcutta.|
|3.||Eastern Bengal & Assam.||Dacca.|
|4.||Punjab & North West Frontier.||Lahore.|
|5.||Sorting Circles – Northern.||Ambala.|
|6.||Sorting Circles – Western.||Nasik.|
|7.||Bombay ( Including Sind ).||Bombay.|
|10.||U.P. ( Agra & Oudh ).||Lucknow.|
|11.||Sorting Circles – Eastern.||Allahabad.|
|12.||Sorting Circles – Southern.||Bangalore.|
List of Postal Circles in India At present
|9.||Jammu & Kashmir|
|23.||Army Postal Service.|
Check More Jobs in CBI | Indian Air Force Jobs
India Post office Job Recruitment 2018-2019 for various posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment 2018-19 and for Various Post Job Vacancy Notification
India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment 2018-2019 and for Various Post Job Vacancy Notification. All candidates who are eligible for this job post can stay updated with the all upcoming Gramin Dak Sevak or we can say GDS India Post Office Recruitment 2018-2019 this page for more update.