- 1 KVS Recruitment 2018 | 1017 Job Vacancy Available for KV Sangathan | Apply Online Now
- 1.1 Read More Upcoming Government Job | SSC Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.2 Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Recruitment 2018 | Govt Teacher Jobs | Apply Now
- 1.3 TGT, PGT & PRT Job Notification and Eligibility Criteria Details for KVS
- 1.4 Note:- We Recommend you to Checkout the Official notification provided by us with the job post.
- 1.5 Read More CBI Recruitment | CRPF Recruitment 2018
- 2 Eligibility criteria required for KVS jobs 2018
- 3 How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2018
- 4 Kvs Recruitment 2018 Apply online @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 5 Official KVS Job Notification
- 6 Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT TGT PRT Exam Syllabus/Pattern
- 7 Upcoming KVS Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
KVS Recruitment 2018 | 1017 Job Vacancy Available for KV Sangathan | Apply Online Now
KVS Recruitment 2018 | 1017 LDC, UDC, Librarian & more Non Teaching jobs job vacancy for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Apply Now. All Candidates, who are looking for a job KVS or we can say Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. If yes, then it’s a good news for all candidates looking for suitable Teaching Job in Central Schools. We Would Like to Inform you that KVS is recruiting interested and eligible Candidates to teach and make a bright future for Students. KVS has Published a Notification for a Job Vacancy of 1017 Posts for Administrative Officer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Divison Clerk, Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Stenographer, Hindi Translator Post Job post. Like every year Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan published thousands of the vacancies and offer thousands of government jobs. Govt. jobs are the first priority of every Indian jobseeker & it is more in demand if it is central govt jobs instead of state government jobs.
So, As every year, it is a great opportunity to grab a govt job in the year 2018. All Interested candidates can apply for the Teaching Recruitment 2018. In daily employment newspaper, K.V.S published bumper vacancies for Hiring candidates for the 1017 Posts for Administrative Officer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Divison Clerk, Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Stenographer, Hindi Translator Post (1017 vacancies). Candidates who are 10th/12th/bachelor/ master/ B.ed degree or any higher/ equivalent qualification pass from an institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government can apply for the same post.
Read More Upcoming Government Job | SSC Recruitment 2018-2019
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Recruitment 2018 | Govt Teacher Jobs | Apply Now
All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply application form through online mode from the official website on or before the Last date 11-01-2018 Below you will get complete detail about KVS teacher job notification in 2018 session like KVSangathan Job 2018 Notification/Advertisement, How to Apply, Last Date to Apply, Online Registration, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Download Application Form, Download Admit Card, Result, Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus, etc.., are given below:
TGT, PGT & PRT Job Notification and Eligibility Criteria Details for KVS
|Post Name||1.Upper Division Clerk: 146 Posts
2.Stenographer (Grade-II): 38 posts
3.Hindi Translator (Group-B) : 04 Posts
4.Lower Division Clerk: 561 Posts
5.Assistant Commissioner(Group-A): 13 Posts
6.Librarian: 214 Posts
7.Deputy Commissioner (Group-A) 04 Posts
8.Finance Officer: 02 Posts
9.Administrative Officer (Group-A): 07 Posts
10.Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
11.Assistant (Group B) : 27 Posts
|Location of Recruitment||India|
|Age||1.Upper Division Clerk: 30 Years
2.Stenographer: 28 posts
3.Hindi Translator: 28 Years
4.Lower Division Clerk: 27 Years
5.Assistant Commissioner: 50 Years
6.Librarian: 36 Years
7.Deputy Commissioner: 50 Years
8.Finance Officer: 35 Years
9.Administrative Officer: 45 Years
10.Assistant Engineer: 35 Years
11.Assistant: 35 Years
1.SC/ ST: 5 years
2.OBC candidates: 3 Years
3.woman candidates:: 10 years
4.PWD (SC: 15, ST: 13, Gen: 11)
|Educational Qualification||Deputy commissioner, assistant commissioner, Finance Officer, Hindi Translator post:
Administrative officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk post:
Finance officer post:
Steno grade-3, LDC post
|Application Fee||Application fees depend on your categories.
1.For Deputy commissioner, assistant commissioner, Administrative officer: Rs. 1200
2.For Other Posts: Rs. 750
3.For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fees
Candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/ master credit/debit card or SBI e-Challan.
|Selection Process||Candidates will be shortlisted/ selected through Written Test, Computer Based Test/ Examination, Skill Test, Typing, Proficiency Test and or Interview.|
|How to Apply Offline||The Application form shall be filled offline along with Photograph, certificates etc as a prescribed format.
1. Three recent passport size photos
2. self-attested copies of documents
3. Self-addressed envelopes ( 25 x12 cm ) with the postal stamp worth Rs. 40/- in an envelope super scribed as Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….” and submit it to send to relevant center before 30 days from the starting date of this job.
|Important Links for KVS Recruitment||Short official notification
Detailed Official Notification (In Hindi & English)
Note:- We Recommend you to Checkout the Official notification provided by us with the job post.
Read More CBI Recruitment | CRPF Recruitment 2018
Eligibility criteria required for KVS jobs 2018
All eligibility requirements like Age Limit, Educational Qualification are given with the job post above or you can check out the notification provided with the Job Post above. You Need to Meet the eligibility criteria for the job provided by the KVS. And then you need to apply for the job before 11 January 2018.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Open the KVS official website.
- In a homepage, click on the KVS Administrative Officer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Divison Clerk, Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Stenographer, Hindi Translator Post Non-Teacher Notification link and download it to your device.
- Read all the details provided in an advertisement for being sure about eligibility.
- Now, click on “Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Group B Posts Online Application Form” link to start the registration process for the above posts.
- A prescribed format of application will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the mandatory details like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Age, Category, Education, Communication Address, Email, etc. in the form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of certificate, photograph, signature, and thumb impression as per instructions.
- Pay examination fee as per your category and post through the prescribed link attached with the form.
- Check out the entered information and then press “Final Submit” button.
- The system generated login ID and password will appear after successful submission.
- Save the login ID and password to your computer for further use.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout of application for document verification.
Kvs Recruitment 2018 Apply online @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
If you are looking for government jobs and interested for the Administrative Officer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Divison Clerk, Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Stenographer, Hindi Translator Post then you have golden chance for apply online before last date i.e. 11-01-2017. Before applying online you must read KVS RECRUITMENT 2018 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION. After reading official notification all the candidates are requested to keep their supportive stuff with them like their photograph, Degree, Signature, thumbs impression, email ID, phone number etc. Now click the following given link to apply online now.
Official KVS Job Notification
Official KVS Job Notification will be available here for PGT, TGT, PRT Jobs Posts. And You can dowload it from link below:
Important dates for KVS Job Recruitment
- Official Notification Publication Date: 08/12/2017
- Starting Date for apply Online Application: 21/12/2017
- Last Date for Online Application & Fee submission: 11/01/2018
- Last date for online form correction: 11/01/2018
- Exam Hall Ticket Download Date: 01 or 02 weeks before a date of exam
- Written Exam Result Release Date: Update Soon
- Interview Schedule: Update Soon
- Final Result Announcement Date: Notified Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT TGT PRT Exam Syllabus/Pattern
- There will be two parts in the question paper i.e. Part-I & Part-II
- The written test will have total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The syllabus will have subjects as follows:
- Part-I: General English (15 marks) and General Hindi (15 marks).
- Part-II: Teaching Ability (40 marks), Reasoning Ability (40 marks) and Current Affairs (40 marks).
- The combined time duration for both parts will be 150 minutes.
Upcoming KVS Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
As You All know, KVS Publishes Job posts every year, So as long as the job is published, you can just apply for the Specified Job that you’re eligible. On JKAlerts.in we will Provide the official Notification for all upcoming Job in 2018-2019 Posts as soon as available. For more latest/upcoming government jobs or more Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan jobs update keep visit us we will come provide you best jobs for your profile.
Check More Latest and Upcoming Jobs on www.jkalerts.in