- 1 Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 | 12000 Constable & SI Bharti Notification | Apply @mahapolice.gov.in
- 2 Maharashtra Police Recruitment Official Notification
- 3 Constable & SI Job in Maharashtra Police Details:
- 4 Maharashtra Police Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 How To Apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment:
- 6 Maharashtra Police Important links and Dates
- 7 Upcoming Maharashtra Police Job Recruitment 2019-20:
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 | 12000 Constable & SI Bharti Notification | Apply @mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019-2020 | 12000 Constable & SI Bharti Jobs Available, Apply Now. Here is the good news for the candidates looking for Government jobs in Police Department because recently Maharashtra Police has Published job Application for 12000 Job Posts. And More than 12000+ Upcoming Job Vacancy in Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019-2020 will be published here. All the candidates who were waiting for a job in Defence in All over India, then just start exercising because there is no time to waste.
Candidates are requested to read the following details carefully to Know about Eligibility Criteria, How to apply online, and Important dates, Selection process & official notification and you can apply online at mahapolice.gov.in. All Posts for 10th, 12th, Under Graduate, Post Graduate Can Apply for this job right away. All Job Post details are Given Below:
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Official Notification
As this page www.jkalerts.in you will get updated job updates on daily basis, whenever we get the notification for jobs in Maharashtra Police and you can bookmark this page.for the candidates looking for a job in Government Department in 2019-2020 in Defence Department. All Interested Candidates can apply online by following the steps given and Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy details for All Maharashtra Police Recruitment are given below:
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the posts||Constable & SI|
|Number of vacancies||12000|
Constable & SI Job in Maharashtra Police Details:
All the candidates can apply for new job Post given from Maharashtra Police Department. Maharashtra Police has published the application for the post of 12000 Job Vacancy for Constable & SI Jobs. Below are the given job eligibility details:
Constable & SI Details
|Post Name||Constable & SI Jobs|
|Age||Constable: 18-25 years
SI: 20 to 37 years
|Educational Qualification||SUB INSPECTOR Post: Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
Constable Post: 10th pass from or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
|Selection Process||Preliminary Written Exam
|Starting Date to Apply||___|
|Last Date to Apply for Form Submission||within 30 days|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
You can Apply for All vacancy Available for Police Job Recruitment, and More Upcoming jobs will be available soon and will be updated here, Bookmark this page or Subscribe to Free JKAlerts.
Maharashtra Police Eligibility Criteria:
All candidates need to Read all the eligibility criteria and educational qualification carefully. To check whether they are eligible for Jobs in Maharashtra Police bharti:
Educational Qualification Required:
As per Maharashtra Police guidelines, the candidates must have the following educational qualifications from any recognized institute/board/university.
- Candidates should have at least 10th pass or Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
(For more details go and read the official notification which is given below in our Important link section at the end of the post).
- Constable: Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
- SI: Candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 37 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be up to 3 years for OBC and 5 year for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates as per government norms.
As given in Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification, the candidate’s selection will be made based on their performance in the following rounds respectively.
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Application Fee for Maharashtra Police Recruitment you need Pay according to your region wise post available. (you can Check official Notification given below in Important Links Section)
The candidates who get recruited into applied posts will be receiving an impressive amount of monthly salary with allowances from Indian Maharashtra Police. (you can Check official Notification given below in Important Links Section)
Check More CRPF Recruitment | BSF Recruitment
How To Apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment:
The candidates can follow these Steps to Apply Online or Download the Maharashtra Police Exam Recruitment Form. Steps to Download the Application Form are as follows. Follow Below steps to Apply Online Application Form:-
- Before applying online candidate should have valid email id, mobile no & scanned copies of all relevant certificates.
- First, visit the Official Website of Maharashtra police, i.e. www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Search for the Recruitment/Career Category and find the Notification for the post you are going to apply.
- Click on that link.
- Then, read all the details carefully, mentioned in the Official Notification or Official Advertisement of that post.
- Click on the Apply Online option if the mode of applying is Online. If the Mode of Applying is Offline, then click on Download option to Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Enclose required documents such as Age Proof, Certificates of Educational Qualifications, Certificate of Experience, Aadhar Card & other relevant certificates.
- Send the Application Form through Online if the mod of applying is online. OR you can also Send the Application Form to the address mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Take a Print Out of the Application Form for any future use.
All the interested candidates who want to apply online application form for the Maharashtra Police Constable & SI Jobs & various Vacancy must firstly, read the official notification carefully that is provided Below:
Official Notification Download Link:
For more details like pay scale, reservation & other information click on the link given below….
|Starting Date of Online Application:||—|
|Last Date of Online Application:||within 30 days|
Upcoming Maharashtra Police Job Recruitment 2019-20:
This page gets updated as soon as new posts for Maharashtra Police recruitment official notification is published for various Job Vacancies. The Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019-20 Online Application Form are invited through the online mode and Offline Mode. For any type of queries concerning the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019-2020 you are advised to comment at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.