- 1 Odisha Postal circle recruitment 2019-20 | GDS (Gram Dak Sevak) Available | Apply Now
- 2 Odisha Post office Gram Dak Sevak (GDS) Notification Details:
- 3 More Region Wise India Post Office Job Recruitment 2019:
- 4 Upcoming Odisha Postal Recruitment 2019-2020
Odisha Postal circle recruitment 2019-20 | GDS (Gram Dak Sevak) Available | Apply Now
Odisha Post office Recruitment 2019-20: Odisha Post Office Department has published a 4392 GDS Bharti Posts. Get the official notification of recent job opening in Odisha Post job. Odisha Post Recruitment is handled by Govt Department. As per Odisha Post, there are 4392 posts currently running for GDS is available, it’s having Minimum Requirement of 10th Pass. You can get Selected on the basis of Merit List/Interview and academy Marks. You can apply for this before the last date of this post is 15-04-2019. As we already know that the Post Office of India is largest Public Job Sector in India, because it has the largest number of the post office in all over India, so there’s a lot of Job vacancy every year.
So, If you’re interested in this job, read the details below carefully, we also have given easy steps below for you to apply for this job easily by yourself. All Important Link for Downloading Notification & apply online/Offline Instruction, all important dates are given below.
Odisha Post office Gram Dak Sevak (GDS) Notification Details:
Before you apply for this job, you need to read the minimum requirement, eligibility criteria for this job, which is given below:
1.Post Name: Gram Dak Sevak (GDS):
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
2.Name of Department: Odisha Postal Circle
3.Job Location: Odisha
4.Total no. of Vacancy: 4392 Posts
- Branch Postmaster (BPM): Level-1 Posts: Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12000-Rs.29,380/-) & Level 2 Posts: Rs.14,500/- (Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480/-)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak: Level-1 Posts: Rs.10,000/- (Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-) & Level-2 Posts: Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12,000- Rs.29380/-)
6.Application Fee: Rs.100, Fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
7.Last Date to Apply: 15-04-2019
8. Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years As on 15-03-2019
9. Detailed Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Postal GDS Posts:
Below are the details about minimum recruitment for this job for all candidates. To check whether they are eligible for Odisha Postal recruitment 2019:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should minimum 10th or 12th pass with Computer Knowledge from recognized institute or board or any equivalent degree.
- Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 15-03-2019.
Note:- Read official Notification given below for full details about this job. Provided in Important Link Section below.
Selection Process for Odisha Post office Job:
The Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
Note:- Read Official Notification for more details.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15-03-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15-04-2019|
|Official Notification Download Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Books/ Study Material||Click Here|
How to Apply for Odisha Post office
All Interested Candidates have to Check if they are eligible for the job or Not by reading all selection process and eligibility criteria, and Educational Qualification. And If you are eligible, then follow the following steps:
- Before applying online candidate should have valid email id, mobile no & scanned copies of all relevant certificates.
- First, visit the Official Website of Post Office, i.e. https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline
- Search for the Recruitment/Career Category and find the Notification for the post you are going to apply.
- Click on that link.
- Then, read all the details carefully, mentioned in the Official Notification or Official Advertisement of that post.
- Click on the Apply Online option if the mode of applying is Online. If the Mode of Applying is Offline, then click on the Download option to Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Enclose required documents such as Age Proof, Certificates of Educational Qualifications, Certificate of Experience, Aadhar Card & other relevant certificates.
- Send the Application Form through Online if the mod of applying is online. OR you can also Send the Application Form to the address mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Take a Print Out of the Application Form for any future use.
Note:- You can read official notification for more details.
More Region Wise India Post Office Job Recruitment 2019:
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|North Eastern||Click Here|
|India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)||Click here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Above are the links to Apply Online or Offline for the India Post Office Recruitment 2019-2020, you can apply for the Multi Tasking Staff or we can say MTS, Mail Guard, Postman, Post Officer, Postal Assistant, Director Senior Hindi Translator, India Postal Service Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Lower election Grade post, Stenographers Grade D, PS & Private Secretary, Junior Hindi Translator, Sorting Assistant, Stenographers Grade II, Typist – Hindi and various posts.
Upcoming Odisha Postal Recruitment 2019-2020
You’re looking for more upcoming jobs in Odisha Postal recruitment 2019-2020. we will be updating more and more jobs in Odisha Post office as soon as they are published. you can stay tuned for more upcoming govt jobs in 2019. you can bookmark this page or subscribe to our free job alerts provided by JKAlerts.in.