- 1 Railway Recruitment 2018-19 | 2,50,000+ RRB, RRC, RPF & Metro Rail, Group C & Group D Job Vacancies Details
- 2 RRB Recruitment 2018 | Official Notification and Exam Updates
- 3 RRB Recruitment 2018-19 Region Wise job Updates and Alerts:
- 4 RRC Cell-wise Recruitment and Official website detail:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For Jobs for RRB Recruitment
- 6 How To Apply Railway Recruitment 2018:
- 7 Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018 | Official Notification Download For RRB Jobs | Apply Online Links | Last Date
- 8 RRB Selection Process:
- 9 RRB Exam Dates, Admit Card, Syllabus & Result
- 10 Upcoming RRB Job Recruitment 2018-19:
- 11 More Upcoming Govt Job in 2018-2019:
Railway Recruitment 2018-19 | 2,50,000+ RRB, RRC, RPF & Metro Rail, Group C & Group D Job Vacancies Details
Railway Recruitment 2018-19 | 2,50,000+ RRB, RRC, RPF & Metro Rail Job Vacancies Updates. A Good NEWS for All the candidates looking for a job in Government Department, because Indian Railway Department has published the official notification for the recruitment of the posts for a 2,50,000+ job vacancy in various Regions. As we already know that the Indian Railway Department is largest Public Job Sector in India, so there’s a lot of Job vacancy every year.
Now it’s a good news for all the candidates looking for a job in RRB. Because Indian Railway Board is inviting Online registration for upcoming exams & recruitment for willing & eligible candidates to fill various Indian Railway posts in the Technical Non-Technical Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D Job Posts in RRB, RRC, RPF, Metro Rail Jobs in 2018-2019. Candidates need to pass every selection stage to get appointed in govt department. Minimum Educational qualification required for any given posts are 10th, 12th, Degree, Diploma or any equivalent qualification & age limit as per posts wise the Posts in Official Notification, then after that candidates will be recruit under rrb Jobs Vacancy 2018-2019 Posts.
RRB Recruitment 2018 | Official Notification and Exam Updates
The RRB Recruitment 2018 official notification has mentioned about there are 2,50,000+ Job Vacancies for the various posts. All the Eligible candidates can apply online within 30 Days. It is a great opportunity for candidates looking for a latest and upcoming government job in Government Department in RRB for the graduates, 10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma candidates, Engineers and various other posts. RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification/Advertisement, How to Apply, Last Date to Apply, Online/Offline Registration, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Download Application Form, Download Admit Card, Result, Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus, etc.., and more upcoming job recruitment 2018-2019 are given below:
|Name of the organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the posts||Group A,B,C & D Posts|
|Number of vacancies||263643|
|Job location||Across India|
Check More Jobs in Defence | CRPF Job Recruitment 2018-2019
Check More Job Vacancy in SSC Recruitment 2018
RRB Recruitment 2018-19 Region Wise job Updates and Alerts:
RRB Region Wise Job Recruitment: You can Apply Directly from Link given in the table below. and Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification And How to Apply etc. are given you can read below carefully.
RRC Cell-wise Recruitment and Official website detail:
Railway Recruitment Cell 2018: RRC has published Various Job Vacancies on their official website by cell wise. There are 16 railway cells which are listed below. Candidates can check the jobs according to their cells and can apply online for RRC jobs 2018. You can also keep visiting our page to check latest rrc jobs.
|Central Railway (CR Mumbai)||www.rrcnr.orgwww.crindianrailways.gov.in|
|Northern Railway (NR New Delhi)||www.rrcnr.orgwww.nr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Eastern Railway (ER Kolkata)||www.rrcer.comwww.er.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Eastern Railway (NER Gorakhpur)||www.rrbgkp.gov.inwww.ner.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Southern Railway (SR Chennai)||www.rrcmas.inwww.sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Central Railway (SCR Secunderabad)||www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|NorthEast Frontier Railway (NFR Guwahati)||www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.inwww.nfr.railnet.gov.in|
|South Eastern Railway (SER Kolkata)||www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Western Central Railway (WCR Kolkata)||www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Western Railway (SWR Hubli)||www.rrchubli.inwww.swr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Eastern Central Railway (SECR Bilaspur)||www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Western Railway (NWR Jaipur)||www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Central Railway (NCR Allahabad)||www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|East Coast railway (ECOR Bhubaneswar)||www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in|
|East Central Railway (ECR Hajipur)||www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Western Railway (WR Mumbai)||www.wr.indianrailways.gov.inwww.rrc-wr.com|
Get Complete Details of Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018 Vacancies List:-
Candidates who are Looking for Railway Jobs in 2018 such candidates can check the given below vacancies list in Group wise respectively.
RRB Recruitment 2018 Group A Vacancies:-
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
RRB Recruitment 2018 Group B Vacancies:-
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
RRB Recruitment 2018 Group C Vacancies:-
As per Indian Railway, Guidelines Group C is classified into two subgroups such as Technical & Non-Technical respectively.
Indian Railways Technical Vacancies :
Indian Railways Non-Technical Vacancies :
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
RRB Recruitment 2018 Group D Vacancies:-
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
Eligibility Criteria For Jobs for RRB Recruitment
All candidates need to Read all the eligibility criteria and educational qualification carefully. To check whether they are eligible for Jobs in RRB recruitment 2018:
Educational Qualification Required:
As per Indian Railways guidelines, the candidates must have the following educational qualifications from any recognized institute/board/university.
- 10th Pass
- 12th Pass/Intermediate
- Post Graduation(PG)
- Under Graduation(UG)
(For more details go and read the official notification which is given below in our Important link section in the end of the post).
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be up to 3 years for OBC and 5 year for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates as per government norms.
As given in Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification, the candidate’s selection will be made based on their performance in the following rounds respectively.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Mains Examination
- Skill Test/Viva Voce Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee for RRB Exam you need Pay according to your region wise post available. (you can Check official Notification given below in Important Links Section)
RRB Pay Scale:
The candidates who get recruited into applied posts will be receiving an impressive amount of monthly salary with allowances from Indian Railways. (you can Check official Notification given below in Important Links Section)
Check More CRPF Recruitment 2018-2019 | BSF Recruitment 2018-2019
How To Apply Railway Recruitment 2018:
As applicant can Apply Application form through Online Mode depending upon the post given by the RRB Recruitment 2018-2019. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.indianrailways.gov.in within 30 days.
The candidates can follow these Steps to Apply Online or Download the RRB Exam Recruitment Form. Steps to Download the Application Form are as follows. Follow Below steps to Apply Online Application Form:-
- Before applying online candidate should have valid email id, mobile no & scanned copies of all relevant certificates.
- First, visit the Official Website of RRB, i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the Recruitment/Career Category and find the Notification for the post you are going to apply.
- Click on that link.
- Then, read all the details carefully, mentioned in the Official Notification or Official Advertisement of that post.
- Click on the Apply Online option if the mode of applying is Online. If the Mode of Applying is Offline, then click on Download option to Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Enclose required documents such as Age Proof, Certificates of Educational Qualifications, Certificate of Experience, Aadhar Card & other relevant certificates.
- Send the Application Form through Online if the mod of applying is online. OR you can also Send the Application Form to the address mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Take a Print Out of the Application Form for any future use.
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018 | Official Notification Download For RRB Jobs | Apply Online Links | Last Date
All the interested candidates who want to apply online application form for the RRB recruitment for various Vacancy must firstly, read the official notification carefully that is provided Below:
Official Notification Download Link:
For more details like pay scale, reservation & other information click on the link given below….
Click here for official notification Advt (Complete Details)
|Starting Date of Online Application:||__|
|Last Date of Online Application:||within 30 Days|
RRB Selection Process:
The Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
RRB Exam Dates, Admit Card, Syllabus & Result
Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, and Result will be published on this page as soon as the new job post is available.
Upcoming RRB Job Recruitment 2018-19:
This page gets updated as soon as new posts for RRB recruitment official notification is published for various Vacancies. The RRB 2018-19 Online Application Form are invited through the online mode and Offline Mode. For any type of queries concerning the RRB Recruitment 2018-2019, you are advised to comment at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.
More Upcoming Govt Job in 2018-2019:
All candidates who are Looking for a Govt Job in 2018 to 2019 then you are can stay updated with the all Latest and upcoming 3 Lakh plus Government Jobs recruitment and RRB jobs recruitment posts on this page, stay tuned for more update.