- 1 RRC Group D recruitment 2019-20 | RRB Level-1 Posts Notification Available | Apply Now
- 2 RRC Group D Level-1 Posts Notification Details:
- 3 RRC Cell-wise Recruitment and Official website detail:
- 4 RRB Recruitment 2019-20 Region Wise job Updates and Alerts:
- 5 Upcoming RRC Group D Recruitment 2019-2020
RRC Group D recruitment 2019-20 | RRB Level-1 Posts Notification Available | Apply Now
RRC Group D Recruitment 2019-20: Railway Recruitment Board has published a 103769 Group D Level-1 Posts. Get the official notification of recent job opening in Railway Department job. Railway Recruitment is handled by Indian Railway which is a Govt Department. As per RRC CEN 01/2019 Notification, there are 103769 posts currently running for Level-1 Posts and 45906 Posts for more reserved Categories is available, it’s having Minimum Requirement of 10th Pass. You can get Selected on the basis of CBT Exam/Merit List/Interview and academy Marks. You can apply for this before the last date of this post is 12-04-2019. As we already know that the RRB is the largest Job Sector in India, And they Recruit 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh Candidates every year, so there’s a lot of Job vacancy every year.
So, If you’re interested in this job, read the details below carefully, we also have given easy steps below for you to apply for this job easily by yourself. All Important Link for Downloading Notification & apply online/Offline Instruction, all important dates are given below.
RRC Group D Level-1 Posts Notification Details:
Before you apply for this job, you need to read the minimum requirement, eligibility criteria for this job, which is given below:
1.Post Name: Group D Level-1 Posts
2.Name of Department: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
3.Job Location: All India
4.Total no. of Vacancy: 103769 + 45906 More Reserved Posts= 149054
5.Salary/Pay Scale: Not Availabe
- General: Rs.500
- Reserved: Rs250
7.Last Date to Apply: 12-04-2019
8. Age Limit: 18 to 33 Years As on 01-01-2019
9. Detailed 1,49,054 Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Level-1 Posts:
Below are the details about minimum recruitment for this job for all candidates. To check whether they are eligible for RRB recruitment 2019:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should minimum 10th pass with ITI from recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT in any given trade.
- Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 33 years as on 15-03-2019.
Note:- Read official Notification given below for full details about this job. Provided in Important Link Section below.
Selection Process for Level-1 Railway Job:
The Selection will be made as per the Exam Conducted by RRB and are given below:
- Written Examination
- Viva Test
- Medical Fitness Test
- Document verification & bonus marks on the basis of NCC/ sports certificates & height.
RRC Group D Level-1 Posts CBT Exam Details
You need 1 mark for each question and duration of the exam will be 90 minutes, and exam total marks in the exam will be 100.
- General Science 25 Marks
- Mathematics 25 Marks
- General Intelligence and Reasoning 30 Marks
- General Awareness and Current Affairs 20 Marks
Note:- Read Official Notification for more details.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12-03-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12-04-2019|
|Official Notification Download Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Books/ Study Material Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for RRC Group D Post
All Interested Candidates have to Check if they are eligible for the job or Not by reading all selection process and eligibility criteria, and Educational Qualification. And If you are eligible, then follow the following steps:
- Before applying online candidate should have valid email id, mobile no & scanned copies of all relevant certificates.
- First, visit the Official Website of Indian railway given above
- Search for the Recruitment/Career Category and find the Notification for the post you are going to apply.
- Click on that link.
- Then, read all the details carefully, mentioned in the Official Notification or Official Advertisement of that post.
- Click on the Apply Online option if the mode of applying is Online. If the Mode of Applying is Offline, then click on the Download option to Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Enclose required documents such as Age Proof, Certificates of Educational Qualifications, Certificate of Experience, Aadhar Card & other relevant certificates.
- Send the Application Form through Online if the mod of applying is online. OR you can also Send the Application Form to the address mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Take a Print Out of the Application Form for any future use.
Note:- You can read official notification for more details.
RRC Cell-wise Recruitment and Official website detail:
Railway Recruitment Cell 2019: RRC has published Various Job Vacancies on its official website by cell wise. There are 16 railway cells which are listed below. Candidates can check the jobs according to their cells and can apply online for RRC jobs in 2019. You can also keep visiting our page to check the latest rrc jobs.
|Central Railway (CR Mumbai)||www.rrcnr.orgwww.crindianrailways.gov.in|
|Northern Railway (NR New Delhi)||www.rrcnr.orgwww.nr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Eastern Railway (ER Kolkata)||www.rrcer.comwww.er.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Eastern Railway (NER Gorakhpur)||www.rrbgkp.gov.inwww.ner.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Southern Railway (SR Chennai)||www.rrcmas.inwww.sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Central Railway (SCR Secunderabad)||www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|NorthEast Frontier Railway (NFR Guwahati)||www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.inwww.nfr.railnet.gov.in|
|South Eastern Railway (SER Kolkata)||www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Western Central Railway (WCR Kolkata)||www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Western Railway (SWR Hubli)||www.rrchubli.inwww.swr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Eastern Central Railway (SECR Bilaspur)||www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Western Railway (NWR Jaipur)||www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Central Railway (NCR Allahabad)||www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|East Coast railway (ECOR Bhubaneswar)||www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in|
|East Central Railway (ECR Hajipur)||www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Western Railway (WR Mumbai)||www.wr.indianrailways.gov.inwww.rrc-wr.com|
RRB Recruitment 2019-20 Region Wise job Updates and Alerts:
RRB Region Wise Job Recruitment: You can Apply Directly from Link given in the table below. and Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification And How to Apply etc. are given you can read below carefully.
Upcoming RRC Group D Recruitment 2019-2020
You’re looking for more upcoming jobs in RRC Group D recruitment 2019-2020. we will be updating more and more jobs in RRC Group D as soon as they are published. you can stay tuned for more upcoming govt jobs in 2019. you can bookmark this page or subscribe to our free job alerts provided by JKAlerts.in.