- 1 SBI Recruitment 2017, State Bank Of India 2313 PO Jobs are Available, Apply Now at www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2017, State Bank Of India 2313 PO Jobs are Available, Apply Now at www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India invites Application for the post of 2313, (POs) Probationary Officers in State Bank of India. Apply Online before 06 March 2017. Interested Candidates can apply Online And Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details for SBI Recruitment are GivenBelow:
SBI Job Details:
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|No. of Vacancy||2313|
|Pay Scale||23700 – 42020/-|
Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Descriptive Test & Group Exercises.
Category wise Vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation: OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate 3 years, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 05 years & Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 10 years.
|General And Others||600|
Payments can be done via online mode for fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in form 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 07.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Recruitment Online Application form : 06.03.2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 29 & 30.04.2017 and 06 & 07.05.2017