- 1 TSPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | 8792 Teacher Job Vacancies available | Apply Online Now
- 2 TSPSC Job Recruitment 2018-19 | Telangana Govt Jobs | Apply Online :
- 2.1 Post Name with Their Vacancy for TSPSC TRT Recruitment:
- 2.2 Check More: India Post Recruitment | CBI Recruitment
- 2.3 Teaching Job Notification and Eligibility Criteria Details for TSPSC Recruitment
- 2.4 Note:- We Recommend you to Checkout the Official notification provided by us with the job post.
- 2.5 Read More Indian Army Recruitment | CRPF Recruitment 2018 | BSF Recruitment
- 3 Eligibility criteria required for TSPSC Recruitment for TRT jobs 2018
- 4 How to Apply for TSPSC Job Recruitment 2018
- 5 TSPSC recruitment 2018 Apply online
- 6 Official TSPSC Notification for Teacher Job Post
- 7 TSPSC Admit Card
- 8 Upcoming TSPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Details
TSPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | 8792 Teacher Job Vacancies available | Apply Online Now
TSPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | 8792 Latest Teacher Job Vacancy in Telangana State Public Service Commission is Available, Apply Online Now. TSPSC short for Telangana State Public Service Commision has Published new job Vacancies for candidates looking for Govt Job in Telangana, then it’s a good news for candidates who were looking for a Job in Government Department, Because Recently Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites application for the post of 8792 Job Vacancy in Telangana State. Candidates are requested to read the following details carefully to Know about Eligibility Criteria, How to apply online, and Important dates, Selection process & official notification, and you can apply online at www.tspsc.gov.in 2018.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam.
TSPSC Job Recruitment 2018-19 | Telangana Govt Jobs | Apply Online :
All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply application form through online mode from the official website on or before the Last date 30-11-2017 Below you will get complete detail about TSPSC teacher job notification in 2018 session like TSPSC Job Recruitment 2018 Notification/Advertisement, How to Apply, Last Date to Apply, Online Registration, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Download Application Form, Download Admit Card, Result, Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus, etc.., are given below:
Post Name with Their Vacancy for TSPSC TRT Recruitment:
- Secondary Graduate Teacher (SGT): 5415 Posts
- School Assistant (SA) : 1941 Posts
- Language Pandit (LP): 1011 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher (PET): 416 Posts
- School Assistant (Physical Education): 09 Posts
Check More: India Post Recruitment | CBI Recruitment
For More Eligibility Criteria and Requirement for the TRT job in TSPSC, you need to read the below table and official Notification carefully.
Teaching Job Notification and Eligibility Criteria Details for TSPSC Recruitment
|Post Name||School Assistant Post (SA)
Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) Post
Language Pandit Post
School Assistant (Physical Education)
Physical Education Teacher (PE) Posts
|Job Type||Teaching Job|
|Pay Scale||1.Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT), Language Pandit, Physical Education Teacher (PE) Salary:
Rs. 21,230/- to 63,010/-
2.School Assistant Post (SA), School Assistant Physical Education (PE):
Rs.28,940/- to 78,910/-
|Location of Recruitment||Telangana|
|Age||18 years to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
|Educational Qualification||Candidates who want to apply for TSPSC TRT Recruitment 2017-2018 should possess Intermediate, Graduation or Post Graduation from the recognized University or Institution. Full Details of Qualification you can refer the Post wise Official Notification given below.|
|Application Fee||1.Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO
HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for.This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.Following category of candidates are exempted from
payment of Examination fee:a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana Stateb) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They
have to submit the declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are
c) PH & Ex-servicemen.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled to any
|Mode of Online payment||The Fee mentioned above is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly, following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling
TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
|Selection Process||Candidates should be selected based on Written Test and Document Verification.|
|Start Date of Submission||30-10-2017|
|Last Date of Submission||30-11-2017|
|Important Links for TSPSC Recruitment||Officail Notification Apply Online|
Note:- We Recommend you to Checkout the Official notification provided by us with the job post.
Read More Indian Army Recruitment | CRPF Recruitment 2018 | BSF Recruitment
Eligibility criteria required for TSPSC Recruitment for TRT jobs 2018
All eligibility requirements like Age Limit, Educational Qualification are given with the job post above or you can check out the notification provided with the Job Post above. You Need to Meet the eligibility criteria for the job provided by the TSPSC. And then you need to apply for the job before 17 October 2017.
How to Apply for TSPSC Job Recruitment 2018
The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on Website. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- Open the TSPSC official website link given Below.
- In a homepage, click on the TSPSC Teacher Notification link and download it to your device.
- Read all the details provided in an advertisement for being sure about eligibility and more details on how to apply.
- Now, click on “Apply Telangana State Public Service Commision Teaching Posts Online Application Form” link to start the registration process for the above posts.
- A prescribed format of application will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the mandatory details like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Age, Category, Education, Communication Address, Email, etc. in the form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of certificate, photograph, signature, and thumb impression as per instructions.
- Pay examination fee as per your category and post through the prescribed link attached with the form.
- Check out the entered information and then press “Final Submit” button.
- The system generated login ID and password will appear after successful submission.
- Save the login ID and password to your computer for further use.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout of application for document verification.
Note:- (i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
ii) Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be
accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets
please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to
1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
TSPSC recruitment 2018 Apply online
If you are looking for government jobs and interested for the PGT(Post Graduate Teacher), TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) & PRT(Primary Teacher) post then you have golden chance for apply online before last date i.e. 17-10-2017. Before applying online you must read TSPSC RECRUITMENT 2018 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION. After reading official notification all the candidates are requested to keep their supportive stuff with them like their photograph, Degree, Signature, thumbs impression, email ID, phone number etc. Now click the following given link to apply online now.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date to Apply: 30-10-2017
Last Date to Apply: 30-11-2017
Official TSPSC Notification for Teacher Job Post
You can download the official notification from the link given below, you must read the whole notification carefully. and check more details about eligibility criteria, educational qualification and How to Apply… etc. in More Details.
Here TSPSC has provided latest Teacher jobs for eligible candidates. Telangana State Government has given 8792 Vacancies of Various Teacher Posts for TSPSC TRT Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the Official Website before the Last Date. This recruitment is released for Teacher Government Job Seekers.
|TSPSC TRT SGT Notification||Click Here|
|TSPSC TRT SA Notification||Click Here|
|TSPSC TRT LP Notification||Click Here|
|TSPSC TRT PET Notification||Click Here|
|TSPSC TRT SA (PE) Notification||Click Here|
TSPSC Admit Card
As soon as the Admit card for the jobs in TSPSC is available, links will be updated below:
TSPSC Admit Card Click Here to Get Your Admit Card
Upcoming TSPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Details
As You All know, TSPSC Publishes Job posts every year, So as long as the job is published, you can just apply for the Specified Job that you’re eligible. On JKAlerts.in we will Provide the official Notification for all upcoming Job in 2018-2019 Posts as soon as available. For more latest/upcoming government jobs or more Telangana State Public Service Commission jobs update keep visit us we will come provide you best jobs for your profile.
Check More Latest and Upcoming Jobs in 2018-19 on www.jkalerts.in